Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010

my interest in photography


my interest in photography

either since when I became interested in the field of this photo.
want to obtain a good image results, the perfect and stylish.
never occurred to me to continue school in this area
qualified people who want to become a professional photographer.


want to show off my shots into the crowd.
see their response.
and will continue menghjasilkan good pictures.
know, when it could happen.
but clearly, I was glad when he was photographed images.
there is a separate race of satisfaction when doing it.

7 komentar:

  1. pengambilan foto dari sudut yang bagus. nanti pas kuliah gak ada rencana nyoba masuk fakultas fotografi?

    BalasHapus
  2. niat sih ada , cuma gak di setujui sama ortu nya.

    BalasHapus
  3. pengen bgt jd photography yg di kenal banyak orangg???? pasti seru

    BalasHapus
  4. salam kenal ya,,
    aku juga tertarik sama photography,pengen belajar tapi belom kesampaian2..

    *suka deh sama foto nya :)

    BalasHapus
  5. itu bener foto km bukan? kok spertinya aku pernah liat tu foto jadi profpic fbnya temen aku ya? hhee

    BalasHapus
  6. bagus deh :)
    kita sama yaaa, aku pengen ke potograpy, tapi bonyok gak stuju :(

    BalasHapus

Your Coment is being better for me